New and notable information for the public and the profession
- 6th Annual Lawyers for Literacy
- Saturday, March 19, 2016
- Public presentations by candidates for Dean of Law.
- Innovating Regulation: Collaboration on the Prairies
- Personal Safety - Dealing with Suspicious Packages
- The DVD recording of the Personal Safety and Law Office Safety program presented by the MBA on Wednesday August 26, 2015 has now been made available for Free registration on the Law Society of Manitoba cpdonline site.
- New Member's Portal
- A new Member's Portal is now available.
- Fees in Estate Matters – Revised Statement of Principles
- The Law Society has updated the Statement of Principles applicable to lawyers who act in a representative capacity and also to fees generally in the context of estate administration (both those of the personal representative and of the lawyer acting for the personal representative)
- Offer Dates for Recruitment of Articling Students for 2016-2017