Education and Competence information
- Mandatory Continuing Professional Development (MCPD) Information
- This section includes information about mandatory CPD requirements (MCPD). _____________________________________________ The Law Society requires lawyers to participate in continuing professional development per Law Society Rule 2-81.1(8) "Commencing January 1, 2012, and subject to subsection (10), a practising Lawyer must complete one hour of eligible activities for each month or part of a month in a calendar year during which the lawyer maintained active practising status. Where the lawyer maintained active practising status for three or more months in the calendar year, one and a half hours of the total eligible hours must relate to ethics, professional responsibility or practice management."
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Activities
- Pre-Call Education
- This section provides information the Law Society of Manitoba's articling requirements and the Manitoba CPLED Program (bar admission).
- Get CPD when you want it! Programs available at http://cpdonline.lawsociety.mb.ca
- Trinity Western University Decision