Collection for Employment Opportunities
- Associate - Shaikh Law Corporation
- Downtown Law Office is seeking applications for junior associate lawyer, focused in Family law, and Real Estate practice.
- Solicitor - City of Winnipeg
- The City of Winnipeg has an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor in the Legal Services Department. Under the general direction of the Director of Legal Services/City Solicitor, the solicitor will have responsibility for drafting contracts and procurement documentation, representing the City in negotiations of contracts and contract disputes and providing legal opinions, advice and services. As indicated in the posting, please proceed to winnipeg.ca/hr/ to submit an online application. Closing date is August 10, 2015
- Lawyer (Canadian Corporate Tax) - Nygård
- NYGÅRD is a privately held company controlled by its Founder & Chairman, Peter Nygård. As the Lawyer - Canadian Corporate Tax you will be responsible for preparation of all Canadian income tax filings, including related working papers for SRED , transaction with related foreign entities and foreign affiliates disclosure requirements, management of income tax audits & a resource for all commodity tax audits, as well as the development and implementation of tax planning strategies.
- Remote Non-affiliated Board Member - Schulman Associates
- Schulman Associates Institutional Review Board (IRB)/Research Ethics Board (REB) is dedicated to human research subject protection. We are seeking a motivated practicing lawyer with specialty in Canadian research and ethics laws pertaining to biomedical research. Canadian citizenship (or permanent resident under the Canadian Immigration Act: Immigration and Refugee Protection Act) is required.
- Volunteer Corporate Lawyer - Pregnancy and Family Support Services
- Closing date is August 29, 2015