Collection for Employment Opportunities
- Legal Aid Manitoba provides legal help to people who are financially eligible. We strive to serve all clients with respect and dignity. Our service is fundamental to a fair and balanced justice system. The incumbent is required to attend court in their home city as well as circuit points in the surrounding rural area. This position will manage an assigned case load in an efficient and effective manner as well as performing other related duties as assigned.
- Lawyer - Public Prosecutions Service of Canada
- The Public Prosecution Service of Canada (PPSC) is seeking private-sector lawyers or law firms with experience prosecuting or defending criminal matters to assume responsibility for the conduct of prosecutions and related proceedings arising from the enforcement of various federal statutes, and assist the National Capital Regional Office (Ontario) in Kenora. Closing date is September 12, 2016
- Corporate/Commercial Lawyer - Visionary Law Corp
- Visionary Law is growing and recruiting a Corporate/Commercial/Real Estate Lawyer. Come join a vibrant, professional, young environment of entrepreneurs in a Law firm that is centred around its people. A competitive compensation package is offered to the right candidate. Application deadline is September 15, 2016
- Associate Lawyer – Kavawood Law Firm
- The Kavanagh Wood Law Corporation is a team-centred firm of 4 lawyers looking to add an associate lawyer to our criminal defence team. We offer a competitive commission and benefits package, and a collegial and rewarding work environment.
- Associate Lawyer - D'Arcy & Deacon LLP
- Closing date is September 30, 2016