Collection for Employment Opportunities
- Director, Policy and Market Regulation, and Secretary to the Commission - Nova Scotia Securities Commission (Halifax)
- The Nova Scotia Securities Commission was established to provide investors with protection from activities that undermine investor confidence in the fairness and efficiency of Nova Scotia capital markets and where not inconsistent with investor protection, to foster capital formation. Closing date is September 24, 2014
- Legal Counsel - College of Pharmacists of Manitoba
- The College of Pharmacists of Manitoba (CPhM) is issuing an RFP for legal counsel to the Complaints Committee. The CPhM is the pharmacy regulatory and licensing authority in Manitoba. The principle mandate of CPHM is protection of the public. The initial appointment of the legal counsel is for a two year period, with the possibility of re-appointment subject to a performance and quality assurance assessment. The RFP closing date is Friday, September 26, 2014, at 12 noon.
- Assistant Director - Justice Manitoba
- Closing date is September 29, 2014
- Lawyer - Assiniboia Law Office and Brian Kress
- Opportunity for lawyer with 2 – 5 years experience. Closing date is September 30, 2014
- Reporting to the Assistant Deputy Attorney General, the Director Legal and Constitutional Law assists the Assistant Deputy Attorney General in carrying out his or her duties respecting the provision of legal services and advice, and the conduct of litigation. The Director, Legal and Constitutional Law is responsible for management of the Legal and Constitutional Law Division which includes supervision of legal counsel, students and support staff engaged in the provision of all legal advice and services to the Government of Nunavut. the Director is responsible for ensuring that the administration of Public affairs accords with the law, that the GN, its agents and employees are properly represented in all legal proceedings and that all steps are taken to ensure that decisions by the GN are embodied in legally enforceable documents. Closing date is October 3, 2014.