Collection for Employment Opportunities
- Lawyer - Manitoba Telecom Services Inc.
- Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. requires a full time lawyer for a one year term. The successful candidate will work in our Winnipeg office as a member of a highly motivated legal team that provides a full range of legal services to MTS and its affiliates in a dynamic and stimulating industry. This exciting opportunity will expose the successful applicant to unique practice areas and present opportunities to work on a variety of interesting matters. Closing date is August 11, 2014.
- Legal Counsel - National Leasing
- National Leasing Group Inc. is seeking an experienced commercial lawyer for the position of in-house counsel. Resumes will be accepted up to Friday, August 15, 2014.
- Solicitor (temporary) - City of Winnipeg
- The City of Winnipeg has an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor in the Legal Services Department. Under the general direction of the Director of Legal Services/City Solicitor, the solicitor will have responsibility for drafting contracts and procurement documentation, representing the City in negotiations of contracts and contract disputes and providing legal advice and services. As indicated in the posting, please proceed to winnipeg.ca/hr/ to submit an online application.
- Associate Lawyers – Campbell Marr LLP
- Employment Opportunities with Campbell, Marr LLP - Litigation Associate 4 - 6 years experience; Corporate/Commercial Associate 3 - 5 years experience. Closing date is August 31, 2014.