Collection for Employment Opportunities
- Associate Lawyers – Campbell Marr LLP
- Employment Opportunities with Campbell, Marr LLP - Litigation Associate 4 - 6 years experience; Corporate/Commercial Associate 3 - 5 years experience. Closing date is August 31, 2014.
- Corporate and Commercial Lawyer - Boudreau Law
- Boudreau Law is seeking ambitious and self-starter associate lawyers for our new office on Pembina. The ideal candidate should have over two years of experience in commercial, real estate and family law, must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills and attention to details. Knowledge of First Nations' tax implications, culture and communities considered an asset. Closing date: August 31, 2014.
- A Legal Advisor is being retained by the City to provide expertise on Canadian best practices regarding content and language used in RFP’s and DBF(O)M Agreements related to P3 Projects. The City will be responsible for the drafting and revisions to the RFQ, RFP and DBFM Agreement for the P3 Project. The Contract for Services for the Legal Advisor is intended to extend from September 2014 through to completion of advisory Services which is projected to be Spring 2016 (anticipated date for Financial Close). The Submission Deadline is 4:00 p.m. Winnipeg time, September 5, 2014.
- Legal Counsel - Manitoba Law Reform Commission
- Legal Counsel Position : The Manitoba Law Reform Commission is looking for full-time or part-time legal counsel. The successful candidate will engage in legal research and writing, and consultation with members of the legal profession and the public. This is a contract position ending on March 31, 2015 with a strong possibility of extension. This is not a civil service position. Closing date for applications: Sept. 5th, 2014
- Chief Executive Officer - Law Society of Manitoba
- Working to ensure that the public is well served by a legal profession that is honourable, competent and independent, the Law Society of Manitoba is a self-governing body for lawyers in the province of Manitoba. With a mission to serve the public interest and maintain public confidence in Manitoba’s approximately 2,000 member-lawyers, the Law Society sets and enforces standards for the admission, education, professional responsibility and competence of new and practicing lawyers. Closing date for applications: September 5th, 2014.
- Lawyer - Assiniboia Law Office and Brian Kress
- Opportunity for lawyer with 2 – 5 years experience. Closing date is September 30, 2014
- Lawyer / Legal Counsel - Regina, Saskatchewan
- Our client is a highly respected boutique law firm with a legacy of experience in Corporate law, Commercial transactions, General Practice and Estates based in Regina, Saskatchewan. As part of the firm's succession plan, they are seeking a qualified Lawyer who is ready to take his/her career to a new level. We invite you to explore this unique opportunity to build your own practice on the strength of this firm's well established history, collegial environment and professional reputation! All enquiries are treated in confidence. Employment Network Canada Inc.