Collection for Employment Opportunities
- Estate & Trust Consultant - Scotia Wealth Management
- The Manitoba Human Rights Commission is an independent agency of the Government, responsible for administering The Human Rights Code. The Commission takes complaints of discrimination, investigates them and determines if there is sufficient evidence that The Code has been contravened to warrant a public adjudication of complaint. The Commission also offers mediation services as part of the complaint process and conducts human rights education programs across the province. Closing date is December 9, 2016.
- Family Law Lawyer – Bennet Waugh Corne
- Bennet Waugh Corne would like to add another lawyer to its existing team. If you enjoy the practice of family law, and would like an opportunity to enhance your practice with challenging files in a supportive, small firm environment, we would like to hear from you. Closing date is December 20, 2016
- Family Law Lawyer - St. Vital Law Office
- Closing date is December 24, 2016
- Legal research, writing and drafting in the area of Aboriginal law. Closing date is January 3, 2017.