Collection for Employment Opportunities
- Term Lawyer - Legal Aid Saskatchewan
- Legal Aid Saskatchewan is looking for a Term Lawyer in its Saskatoon City Criminal Legal Aid Area Office. Please submit resume with references prior to May 30, 2016.
- Lawyer - Roblin West Law
- Closing date is May 31, 2016
- General Counsel - DMT Development Systems Group Inc.
- DMT Development Systems Group Inc. is seeking an experienced individual to join their team in the role of General Counsel. Reporting to the President and CEO, the General Counsel shall be responsible for providing ongoing and timely advice on a range of legal issues. Application deadline is June 10, 2016.
- Legacy Bowes Group has been retained by Manitoba eHealth to seek an engaging, achievement-oriented Chief Privacy Officer (CPO). The CPO is responsible for the development of a set of policies relating to information management portfolios and their implementation, and for developing and coordinating a legislative change/development agenda in this regard. Closing date is June 13, 2016.
- General Counsel - J.D. Irving Limited
- Recruiting to fill the General Counsel role with J.D. Irving, Limited in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Corporate Tax Lawyer - Mona Jodoin Law Corporation
- Closing date is June 30, 2016
- Supplementary Notary Services Position - NavLegal
- NavLegal Notaries is looking for lawyers in Winnipeg and Brandon who are currently working out of an office or home office to provide notary services to our clients in their respective areas. NavLegal Notaries works with Lawyers across Canada, and currently provides notary services at 19 locations nation-wide. Closing date is July 30, 2016.