Opportunities for employment which may be of interest to the legal profession
- Associate Lawyer - Boudreau Law
- Boudreau Law is seeking an ambitious and self-starter associate lawyers for our new office on Pembina. The ideal candidate should have over two years of experience in commercial, real estate and family law, must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills and attention to details. Closing date is October 31, 2014
- Lawyer - Myers Weinberg LLP
- Closing date is November 10, 2014
- Conoco Phillips Canada is seeking a Tax Lawyer. Reporting to the Tax Counsel, Team Lead Tax Planning, you will provide in-house legal advice and services in all areas of corporate income tax. Please apply on our website by November 19, 2014.
- Lawyer - Antymniuk van der Krabben Schaan LLP
- Closing date is December 23, 2014
- Litigation Lawyer - Dragon Toner Law Office
- Dragon Toner Law Office is currently seeking an associate litigation lawyer at our firm in Yellowknife, NT. The ideal candidate would have minimum three (3) years experience and would be able to develop and manage complex litigation and administrative law files. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.