Opportunities for employment which may be of interest to the legal profession
- Director, Legal Affairs - Pollard Banknote Ltd
- Established in 1907, Pollard Banknote is a leading lottery partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, providing high quality instant ticket products, licensed games, and strategic marketing and management services for both traditional instant games and the emerging iLottery space of web, mobile, and social channels. We are currently recruiting a Director, Legal Affairs to assist in meeting the growing demands of our Company and provide direct support to the Company’s various business units utilizing your experience in corporate law along with your knowledge and general experience in business. As Director, Legal Affairs, you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with colleagues across international borders. Closing date for this job posting is Friday, July 31, 2015
- Lawyer - McCulloch Mooney Johnston Selby LLP
- Closing date is August 1, 2015
- Associate - Shaikh Law Corporation
- Downtown Law Office is seeking applications for junior associate lawyer, focused in Family law, and Real Estate practice.
- Solicitor - City of Winnipeg
- The City of Winnipeg has an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor in the Legal Services Department. Under the general direction of the Director of Legal Services/City Solicitor, the solicitor will have responsibility for drafting contracts and procurement documentation, representing the City in negotiations of contracts and contract disputes and providing legal opinions, advice and services. As indicated in the posting, please proceed to winnipeg.ca/hr/ to submit an online application. Closing date is August 10, 2015
- Lawyer (Canadian Corporate Tax) - Nygård
- NYGÅRD is a privately held company controlled by its Founder & Chairman, Peter Nygård. As the Lawyer - Canadian Corporate Tax you will be responsible for preparation of all Canadian income tax filings, including related working papers for SRED , transaction with related foreign entities and foreign affiliates disclosure requirements, management of income tax audits & a resource for all commodity tax audits, as well as the development and implementation of tax planning strategies.
- Remote Non-affiliated Board Member - Schulman Associates
- Schulman Associates Institutional Review Board (IRB)/Research Ethics Board (REB) is dedicated to human research subject protection. We are seeking a motivated practicing lawyer with specialty in Canadian research and ethics laws pertaining to biomedical research. Canadian citizenship (or permanent resident under the Canadian Immigration Act: Immigration and Refugee Protection Act) is required.