Opportunities for employment which may be of interest to the legal profession
- Associate Lawyer - Antymniuk van der Krabben Schaan LLP
- Closing date is April 30, 2015
- Litigation Lawyer - Dragon Toner Law Office
- Dragon Toner Law Office is currently seeking an associate litigation lawyer at our firm in Yellowknife, NT. The ideal candidate would have minimum three (3) years experience and would be able to develop and manage complex litigation and administrative law files. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
- Solicitor - City of Winnipeg
- The Legal Services Department is responsible for providing legal advice and services with respect to all of the City’s activities including conduct of real estate and corporate/commercial transactions, litigation and prosecutions, claims/risk management, by-law drafting and statutory interpretation, contracts, labour and employment law and other areas specific to municipal corporations. As indicated in the posting, please proceed to http://www.winnipeg.ca/hr/ to submit an online application. Closing date is May 4, 2015.
- Senior Associate Criminal Lawyer - Bueti Wasyliw Wiebe
- Closing date is May 9, 2015
- Boyden is recruiting a Manager, Intake & Early Resolution and a Manager, Investigations, Monitoring & Enforcement on behalf of Law Society of British Columbia.
- Legal Counsel - The Manitoba Securities Commission, Winnipeg
- Closing date is May 12, 2015
- Lawyer - Bennet Waugh Corne
- Closing date is May 13, 2015
- Associate Lawyer in Cost Sharing Arrangement - McJannet Rich
- An Association of Independent lawyers has an available office on a cost share basis in the Royal Bank Building (220 Portage Avenue). The office overlooks Portage and Main. Cost sharing arrangements at reasonable rates. If interested, please contact Sam Sarbit or Ellen Fleishman at (204) 957-0951 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries will be kept in confidence.
- Civil Litigation Lawyer - Alghoul & Associates
- Closing date is May 24, 2015