Opportunities for employment which may be of interest to the legal profession
- Family/Civil Litigator - McAuley & Partners
- We are hiring one family/civil litigator to join our dynamic full service firm. Located on Wabigoon Chain of Lakes in Northwestern Ontario, Dryden combines summer and winter adventure, a small town atmosphere, and the amenities of a larger centre. Closing date is July 31, 2014
- Deputy Director - Government of Manitoba
- Closing date is August 1, 2014
- Legal Counsel - National Leasing
- National Leasing Group Inc. is seeking an experienced commercial lawyer for the position of in-house counsel. Resumes will be accepted up to Friday, August 15, 2014.
- Associate Lawyers – Campbell Marr LLP
- Employment Opportunities with Campbell, Marr LLP - Litigation Associate 4 - 6 years experience; Corporate/Commercial Associate 3 - 5 years experience. Closing date is August 31, 2014.
- Associate Lawyers - Boudreau Law
- Boudreau Law is seeking an ambitious and self-starter associate lawyers for our new location on Pembina. The ideal candidate should have over two years of experience in commercial, real estate and family law. The firm offers excellent workplace, ample opportunities and great potential for growth. You will be given substantial responsibility and close working relationships with our clients and have the opportunities to work on the most meaningful files.
- Lawyer - Manitoba Telecom Services Inc.
- Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. requires a full time lawyer for a one year term. The successful candidate will work in our Winnipeg office as a member of a highly motivated legal team that provides a full range of legal services to MTS and its affiliates in a dynamic and stimulating industry. This exciting opportunity will expose the successful applicant to unique practice areas and present opportunities to work on a variety of interesting matters. Closing date is August 11, 2014.