Opportunities for employment which may be of interest to the legal profession
- Associate Lawyer / Civil Litigation - Stringam Denecky LLP
- Growing Southern Alberta practice requires an Associate Lawyer to continue our tradition of providing exceptional services. Minimum 5 years’ experience in Civil Litigation including general, family & divorce, construction, estates and corporate commercial litigation. Join a progressive team with future growth opportunities. Closing date is November 30, 2015.
- Reporting to the Legislative Counsel and Assistant Deputy Minister of Justice, you will provide leadership to the Legal Translation Branch, mentor translators and foster a culture of excellent service within the branch.
- Corporate Legal Counsel - Personnel Management Group
- Closing date is December 10, 2015
- Associate Lawyer - McRoberts Law Office LLP
- McRoberts Law Office LLP is accepting applications from lawyers to join our firm as Associates. Please submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae for consideration. The closing date is December 4th, 2015
- Dean of Law - University of Manitoba
- Reporting to the Provost and Vice-President (Academic) and as a senior member of the university’s senior leadership team, the Dean will be an inspiring, visionary, and innovative leader, strategically managing resources and championing advancement efforts for the Faculty.
- Manitoba Prosecution Service is responsible for prosecuting most offences in Manitoba. These offences are identified in provincial statutes, the federal Criminal Code of Canada and The Youth Criminal Justice Act. The position is located in The Pas, MB. Closing date is December 15, 2015
- Associate Lawyer - Olschewski Davie
- Closing date is December 31, 2015