Collection for Employment Opportunities
- Supplementary Notary Services Position - NavLegal
- NavLegal Notaries is looking for lawyers in Winnipeg and Brandon who are currently working out of an office or home office to provide notary services to our clients in their respective areas. NavLegal Notaries works with Lawyers across Canada, and currently provides notary services at 19 locations nation-wide. Closing date is July 30, 2016.
- Lawyer - Roblin West Law
- Closing date is July 31, 2016
- Closing date is August 2, 2016
- The Law Society of Saskatchewan is seeking an Executive Director to join its dynamic team in Regina. The Executive Director is responsible for supervising the Law Society’s day-to-day operations, implementing policies, and fulfilling various other leadership accountabilities.
- Director, Human Rights and Dispute Resolution - McMaster University
- Reporting to the Associate Vice-President (Equity and Inclusion), the Director, Human Rights and Dispute Resolution leads effective investigation and dispute resolution services, playing a central role in facilitating the resolution of concerns and complaints and investigating formal complaints. The Director serves as the legal expert on equity and inclusion matters.
- Lawyer - Todd & Drake LLP
- Todd & Drake LLP is seeking a criminal defence lawyer to assume conduct of a well established criminal law practice in Cold Lake, Alberta.
- Business Lawyer - Campbell Marr LLP
- Campbell, Marr LLP is looking for a Business Law associate. We are seeking candidates with 4 to 7 years’ experience in corporate/commercial and/or real estate work. See full page advertisement for further details. Application deadline: Monday, August 15, 2016.