You are here: Home > Forms > Mobility Application Forms

Mobility Application Forms

Application for an Inter Jurisdictional Practice Permit
Application for visiting lawyers from British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador under the National Mobility Agreement.
Application for Admission on Transfer
Application for admission to Manitoba Bar on the basis of transfer from another Canadian jurisdiction under the National Mobility Agreement for those lawyers who hold active Practising status.
Application for Call to the Bar for All Applicants Except Manitoba CPLED Graduates
This Application for Admission for Call and Admission must be submitted with the required Call to the Bar fee following the approval of a Transfer Application or any admissions application where the applicant is NOT participating in the Manitoba CPLED Program or having been approved as an articling student.
Application to Commence Active Practice
An Application to Commence Active Practice must be filed by all new members who intend to practise law in Manitoba. Applicants requesting to commence active practice more than 90 days AFTER their Call to the Bar must also submit this application together with a non-refundable application fee.
Application for Admission as a Canadian Legal Advisor
Application for admission to The Law Society of Manitoba as a Canadian Legal Advisor on the basis of membership in the Barreau du Quebec.
Document Actions